Who We Are
Explore Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park. Start your day with outdoor adventure and end it with deluxe accommodations. Cottonwood Meadow Lodge consists of two uniquely designed lodges and fifty acres of land surrounded by mountains and Red Rock Canyon.
Complete with hiking trails, meadows, fishing ponds, horses, kitchen amenities, and scenic outdoor porches, Cottonwood Meadow Lodge is the destination spot for adventure and tranquility seekers alike. We are close enough to many major cities and parks, but far away enough to make you forget about anyplace else. Our onsite hosts are well known for their knowledge and recommendations depending on your passions.
Whether you visit for the parks or visit for the ambience, we’ve got you covered.
Tour Our Property
Nearby National Parks
Cottonwood Meadow Lodge
- Panguitch (nearest town w/ market) = 9 miles
- Bryce Canyon National Park = 18 miles
- Kodachrome State Park = 36 miles
- Zion National Park = 50 miles
- Grand Staircase Escalante = 60 miles
- Cedar City (nearest city w/ Walmart, Costco, etc.) = 60 miles
- Northern Rim Grand Canyon = 100 miles